Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowy Monday

I was awakened by a call on the bright this morning.  I’m an administrator on the ECFE facebook page and the other admin who usually takes care of business in on vacation right now so I needed to step up and put out a message that ECFE was cancelling their classes for today.  That’s a big bummer for me because I only teach once per week (Monday nights) and now we’ll probably have to make it up on Presidents day.

IMG_2051IMG_2062

We didn’t do a ton today.  We watched it snow for awhile.  Jack napped a couple of times and Lauren pretended to nap once.  We had some leftover birthday cake and I took some pictures and worked on a couple of my projects.

IMG_2081IMG_2082

IMG_2086IMG_2085IMG_2087

I couldn’t decide which one of Lauren I liked best, so I decided to say “The heck with it!” and just post them all.  Which one is your favorite? 1-5

IMG_2093

Self portraits aren’t really possible with my 50mm lens, but I thought I’d try it anyway, kinda artsy, I guess?  In other news, boy is my hair getting long.  It’s time to get it colored, I pulled out 2 white hairs tonight (and an un-nameable number of white ones last week!)  These kids are making me age, or could it just be time?

2 comments: