Thursday, September 22, 2011

Guest Blogger: Rainbow fish

Hi, it’s rainbow fish.  I’m the mascot for Lauren’s pre-school classroom.  Lauren brought me home on Wednesday after school and we’ve done quite a few fun things together. 

IMG_9783IMG_9787

We shared some apple juice after we got home from school.  Lauren even gave me my own glass, but she told me I had to pretend since I can’t really have juice.

IMG_9801IMG_9804

We went for a bike ride and checked the mail.  I got to ride in the basket on Lauren’s bike.

IMG_9815IMG_9817IMG_9819

After dinner, I rode with Lauren (back to 5 c’s) for Awana.  I had to wait in the van while she went to class.  Lauren’s mommy is very particular about car seats, I thought she was going to buckle me up too.

IMG_9825IMG_9824

After Awana, Lauren showed me the vest she earned.  She was very excited.  Soon, it was bedtime and I was glad because it was a long day.

IMG_9836IMG_9839IMG_9838

On Thursday, we got up and had breakfast.  Then, we visited Lauren’s Gaga & Papa (who live about an hour away.)  Roadtrip!!  We played and had a pretend tea party.  Lauren’s little brother Jackson even had a cup.

IMG_9843

Lauren showed me her favorite book at Gaga’s house.

IMG_9863IMG_9868

After we ate lunch, we went for another ride in the van to another town and did some shopping.  Then, we went to a park and played.  Lauren showed me a really neat old house.

I had a good time with Lauren (and her little brother too.)  Lauren was worried that I would get cold, she thought I could use a coat or a blanket.

1 comment:

  1. Such a good job with rainbow fish Lauren!
    Love GaGa

    ReplyDelete