Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A trip to Duluth

DSCN1461DSCN1466

Grandma Pat and Grandpa John’s house means the soft and fuzzy blankets.  The kids absolutely love these blankets and they are constantly out and being snuggled with while the kids are visiting.

DSCN1467DSCN1468DSCN1473

Happy 4th of July!  After a visit to the park down the road it was off to Grandma Georgie’s for some dinner and spoiling.  Jack was clearly having none of it and was a bit of a crank nasty.

DSCN1475

One of my favorite parts about being up north (and one of the biggest things I miss) is the great bands (friends) and music.  Here is Kevin singing along with Ryan and one of his many musical projects.  I think I put the video on facebook but he did Gotye and a Bon Jovi song.  They were both fantastical!  I hope our kids are blessed with Kevin’s musical abilities (and miss out on my tone-deafness!)  Kevin really has a knack for music (whether it be singing, playing, or just hearing things that I can’t even believe are there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment