Thursday, November 29, 2012

Success!

20121130_130027

We’re calling potty training boot-camp a success.  I started with Jack last Thursday (Thanksgiving) and today we purchased some Thomas undies and are calling it good!  There was one day in there where I think he peed on every surface of the house (including me) but he turned it around the next day.  I was really worried since he is a boy and I’ve heard they take longer, train later and are just much more difficult.  I couldn’t be any more pleased with his progress though. He’ll still wear a diaper at night (because he’s still in the crib and will be until he decides to escape or turns 5, whichever comes first LOL!)  The real test will be this weekend, as we are traveling and are going to be away and busy having fun.  Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jack,GaGA is very proud of you.
    Love GaGa

    ReplyDelete