Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The little bride

IMG_5732

I’m not a photographer, just a mamarazi who has been slacking with her picture taking lately.  I’ve been wanting to do this “shoot” for awhile now.  I think it was last year (or possibly 2 years ago) that I saw this on pinterest and said to myself, “this is something I need to do with Lauren!”  I think these will be a wonderful keepsake for her and something that could possibly be displayed at her wedding someday.  That is assuming she does someday get married.  She’s so young now, but talks about being married and having her own children when she’s older.  I hope she does.  I hope she has the blessing of having children (no matter how they come to her) and becoming a mommy.  It’s one of the hardest jobs there is and it’s difficult to not consider yourself an utter failure at it (on a near-daily basis even.)  It’s also incredibly rewarding.  I’m so thankful for my little beanitude.  I’m not sure where I’m going with this, or if I even have a point, I just wanted to say something a bit more than, look at my beautiful daughter.  Even though she is physically beautiful (IMO) I think she’s incredibly beautiful on the inside as well.  She can be so kind to people when she recognizes that people need a friend more than she needs to play with one of her friends.  She is very empathetic and can be so sweet (when she wants to be.)

IMG_5741

IMG_5775

IMG_5722IMG_5765

IMG_5795

Oh my sweet girl, I hope someday you can treasure these photos as much as I do.  I hope you had fun playing world’s fanciest dress up!

2 comments:

  1. OK now that you have me crying Misty. It was fun to see you play Dress up Lauren you were so excited. Lauren you are a wonderful child and very caring. I love you so much Beanitude.
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren you will get married someday and have your own children and i pray to god every day i am here to see it.
    Love GaGa

    ReplyDelete