Thursday, January 16, 2014

Early dismissal

IMG_1609IMG_1610

I took this pic of Lauren before school this morning, because I liked the way her hair looked.  Little did I know,  (well actually I predicted it but that’s another story) that she would be home earlier than expected. The blizzard is upon us.

IMG_1611

Sooo, to help pass the time we decided to try out a recipe that came in Jack’s book of the month (which was an Italian cookbook for kids.) So, we whipped up a delicious berry semifreddo.  It was basically strawberries, mascarpone cheese and some powdered sugar frozen into a gelato type substance.  It was alright, but I wouldn’t make it again.

IMG_1612IMG_1613

The kids say, “YUM!” Oh, and Yes!  Jack did stay in his pajamas all day. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair Lauren,you are just the most Beautiful girl around. Looks like you and Jack are enjoying your day at home.
    Love Gaga

    ReplyDelete