Thursday, April 17, 2014

The finished room

IMG_2132IMG_2134IMG_2135

I didn’t add anything to the room (except the giant bed and bedding.)  I actually purchased the bedding before he was born.  I had the matching crib bedding and set up the nursery with it.  I loved the look so much (and the paint job in that room) that I decided his big boy room should continue the theme.  So, I bought the full sized set once they clearanced it out from PBK.  My Dad tore apart the crib bumper (that had seen its better days) and turned a couple of the better pieced into throw pillows. Bam!  Oh, and I recycled the bed rail from Lauren’s bed, so the white doesn’t match, but it’s fine for now.  My favorite thing is actually the mobile. I just attached it to the wall as art instead of having it hang down.  I love it!  Jack’s room is definitely my favorite in the house décor wise (behind the laundry room and master bath.)

No comments:

Post a Comment