Thursday, May 8, 2014

Messy day

IMG_2430IMG_2427

I took Jack for a ride in the bike trailer this morning.  I neglected to think about the impact of the puddles on him.  Oops!  He didn’t even notice or complain so I guess it’s all good.  Nothing a washcloth and wardrobe change can’t fix!  He’s also outgrown his super cute Jamaican soccer team set. :(

IMG_2434

Unfortunately, the night came to a quick stop when the sirens sounded after the kids’ dentist appointments.  I have decided that I’m just keeping the room under the stairs equipped with blankets on the floor for all of the fantastic tornado sightings of the coming month.  That way it’ll be ready and I’ll save some effort too.  Luckily, the nasty tornado touched down farther away from us and went around us.  Lauren is not good in severe weather, she’s slightly paranoid about tornadoes after learning and studying them in school.  But, on the brightside, after the nasty storm passed, the weather outside was gorgeous and we got to play out in it a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment