Sunday, November 30, 2014

A quick trip

IMG_5839 IMG_5842 IMG_5857

Lauren was fine on Thanksgiving so we were able to make the trip to Sioux Falls for the weekend.  It was nice to spend with my family, cousins and Uncle while visiting my Grandpa in the hospital while he recovers from surgery.  Lauren especially enjoyed her time with her Cousin BJ (my cousin, technically her 1st cousin once removed.)  He just loves kids and gave her lots of attention. 

It was an exhausting weekend though.  We managed to sneak in a visit to see a light display and we also happened to buy Lauren’s 1st communion dress.  We were just going to check out a bridal shop as they carried a designer I like. It turned out that they quit carrying that designer (boo) but they were having a really great sample sale and Lauren ended up picking out her own dress (a very pretty Watters gown on sale for $25=SCORE!!)  I’m not sharing photos of it though, you’ll have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment