Friday, January 16, 2015

The Mac is back (again!)

IMG_5933

This picture is my new desktop photo!!

IMG_6602

Since this may be the only photo I ever get with Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham I shall cherish it forever.  They don’t exactly do meet and greets, lol!  So, obviously I was able to attend another Fleetwood Mac concert.  It was a nerve wracking experience to get the tickets though.  Worse than Taylor Swift honestly.  We went through all of the pre-sales and they weren’t giving up the good seats and since I had such good seats previously I really needed to be better to make it worthwhile to attend again.  Fast forward to our October cruise and I was out of the country when they actually went on public regular sale.  Luckily Robert knew what I wanted and when we landed in St. Thomas I was greeted with a great voicemail claiming our success (row 7, yeah!!)

10269171_10152633930948341_2008954530263155036_o

Just for comparison purposes, here’s a flashback photo (which I randomly dug up last week looking for a totally unrelated photo in my parent’s basement.) It was the 90's and my first concert at the then Mankato civic center. I may or may not have been 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment