Friday, July 30, 2010

Another trip to the dentist

IMG_9901 IMG_9906

Today, Lauren made her 3rd visit to the dentist (4th if you count the emergency trip.)  I just love Pediatric and Adolescent dentistry, they’re fabulous!!  I especially love Lauren’s dentist, Dr. Bothun, as she has volunteered to visit my ECFE classroom and was wonderful with the children!  Lauren had a blast and was really sad when it was time to go.  All the women there just fawned over her (especially her Matilda Jane outfit, which isn’t even her cutest one IMHO!)  Lauren’s teeth looked great, so we’re all set for another 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. You are the only child I know that loves to go to the dentist! I'm so proud of you. I wish I had your courage,GaGa does not like to go to the dentist.
    Love you
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete