Tuesday, September 7, 2010

11 weeks

IMG_0363 IMG_0367

                                    “What up?  I’m jammin’ to the music!”                       “Ok, I suppose I’ll smile for you.”                                  

IMG_0358IMG_0359IMG_0360IMG_0361

I imagine this exchange in Lauren’s head to go something like this: “Here you go Sprout have the monkey.  Weeeell, actually, I want the monkey.  Hahaha I have it and you don’t.  Ok, I’ve lost interest in you, good day.” (as Sprout tips over in the chair.)  She was the one who asked to be in this picture, but it just took too long (like 45 seconds is waaay too long) and she lost interest.

IMG_0355 IMG_0356

Guess who?

2 comments:

  1. Freaking hilarious! I love the mental commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so funny. Poor Sprout!
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete