Friday, September 3, 2010

My growing boy!

IMG_0296 

Jack says, “Hey!” 

I can’t believe how much he’s growing.  I forgot to mention that he was 12lb 2oz at his 2 month checkup.  I know a TON of people that had babies right around when Jack was born and they were all pretty much around 12lb at their 2 month checkups too.  I felt like he was huge compared to Lauren.  However I just went and checked beanitude’s baby book and she was 11lb 10oz, so not too much of a difference considering Jack weighed almost 1 lb more than her at birth.  With the crazy cold weather I had to break out some of Jackson’s 3-6 month clothing (he only has one pair of pants in size 0-3 and I felt like something new today.)  He looks like such a big boy in this outfit I just had to try to take a picture of us together.  Kevin was out door knocking tonight so I had to settle for a self portrait.

IMG_0298 IMG_0300

No comments:

Post a Comment