Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guest Blogger: Peanuts the Elephant

Hi, I’m Peanuts the Elephant and am the mascot for Lauren’s pre-school class.  She got to bring me home for a couple days after she was the “Star of the day” at school.  We did lots of fun things together.  After school, I met Lauren’s new little brother Jackson and shared some apple juice with her.  I guess she has apple juice every day after school.  Lauren told her mommy all about her day at preschool and then told me about all of the fun things she was planning to do with me.

IMG_0741

Lauren told me all about her favorite tv show, Yo Gabba Gabba and even let me watch an episode with her.  She shared her lunch with me and let me snuggle with her for rest time.  Lauren was so excited to have me in bed with her that she couldn’t sleep, so we talked and played instead.  After rest time, we played outside and she showed me all of her fun bikes, trikes and wheely toys.  We had a great time together.  I even got to go for a buggy ride in Lauren’s doll stroller.

IMG_0743IMG_0748IMG_0750

IMG_0751 IMG_0755

After dinner, I got to play with Lauren and her daddy while her mommy and baby Jack went to a baby massage class.  After such a busy day, we were super tired, so we went to bed a bit early!

IMG_0757IMG_0758

Here I am on Lauren’s pillow waiting for her to be finished with her bath so we could go night-night.  She has a lot of bedtime friends who were very welcoming to me.  Big thanks to Elmo, glow baby and Monk who took a newcomer like me in.

 IMG_0765

On Wednesday, Lauren took me to gymnastics class.  It was so neat to see her practice her gymnastics skills.  She had fun and so did I.  We did a lot more playing and Lauren’s mommy and daddy both took me for rides on the wiggle racer.  Lauren’s family has a steep driveway so you can go really fast down it.  I fell off the wiggle racer once and Lauren was really concerned for me, but I was ok, luckily!  I had a great time visiting Lauren’s family and hope to see her again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. You were such a good host to peanuts. Looks like you and peanuts had lots of fun!
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete