Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy fun playtime

IMG_2125

6 children ran amok in my house today and only 1/3 of them belonged to me. I had my friends Amy2 over. (That’s a joke because they’re both named Amy incase you haven’t figured it out.)  They brought their children, snacks and crafty supplies and we made some more foot/hand print art (piggiesandpaws.)  The kids had a good time and ended the morning with a little tv (although it was never intended to come on, I think Jack turned it on and then there was silence and they all sat and watched it.)  This was the one pic I got of the fun.

IMG_2131

Here is a sweet self pic of me modeling my new Matilda Jane ruffle pants.  I guess I’m trying to be young and hip like my daughter now.  They sure are fun to wear.  I imagine they’ll be a lot like my earmuffs and earn a lot of unwanted attention.

1 comment:

  1. Just think if they were all yours. LOL
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete