Saturday, February 11, 2012

Go Wild!

IMAG0596

Kevin and I were excited to attend our very first MN wild game tonight.  The tickets were one of his Christmas gifts and were a gift he really really wanted, so I was pleased to get them for him.  It was a fantastic day for us too, as we had my BFFL Jess watch the kids so we could head up to the cities a bit early.  I wanted to go to MOA to get a pair of shoes (I ended up leaving with 3 new pairs and told Kevin that’s what he gets for not finding the store I was in fast enough. HA!)  Seriously though, when you have enormous feet like me and are in a store with a plethora of gorgeous designer shoes that are actually IN YOUR SIZE, you can’t leave anything behind.  After dropping a small fortune in footwear, we rushed over to St. Paul to meet Grandpa John & Grandma Pat (although the kids weren’t there so I guess it was just John & Pat, LOL) and Kevin’s sister Jennifer and her husband Craig for dinner.  We ate at a delicious pizza place (great choice Jen!) and then took in the game.

IMG_3130

We can’t wait to go to another Wild game.

No comments:

Post a Comment