Friday, February 10, 2012

Pre-school +

IMG_2900IMG_2910

Today, was Lauren’s first day of Pre-school +.  This is a program that is in addition to her morning pre-school class.  It’s basically extended day pre-school with lunch time included.  Lauren had been asking about this for awhile (as some of her friends from her morning class do it too) so I decided to bite the bullet (mainly the bill$$$ for it ahhaha) and enroll her.  I thought this would be a nice transition into full-day kindergarten next year.  She is at school now M-W-F from 9-3:15.  Let me tell you, it’s pretty quiet around the house without her (and Jack is pretty crazy himself, so that’s saying a lot.)  She loved her first day and is so excited to do it again next week.  I was feeling a little misty-eyed as I packed her lunch thinking to myself, “Man, they grow so quickly!”  However, with her being a late July birthday, I thought this would be a helpful thing to experience in the transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment