Saturday, March 3, 2012

Daddy/ daughter dance

IMG_3062IMG_3066

Today was Lauren’s first ever Daddy/daughter dance.  We had an incredibly busy morning.  First, Kevin took the kids to home depot for their monthly project while I stayed home and got everything ready for the Matilda Jane trunk show.  Then, we had the trunk show (it was fantastic!)  After the show it was a quick lunch and then they were off to the dance while I recovered and cleaned things up.  Lauren had a pretty good time and I’m certain she’ll want to do it again.

http://www.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbAccess.aspx?e=8432696 pass: dance  I haven’t ordered any photos yet, but plan to.  We received one with the ticket but I want to get these as well. Don’t worry sport pix, you’ll get your money!

CaptureCapture1

IMG_3170IMG_3173

A couple more pics that I just discovered on my p&s camera.  I forgot I had asked Kevin to take it with and shoot a couple for me.

IMG_3175

No comments:

Post a Comment