Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday

IMAG0746

Big Boy Jack got to ride in the car seat facing-forward for the first time today.  The van was in getting an a/c hose replaced so I had to pick Jack up from his mini-school in Daddy’s car.  He’ll be back to rear facing as soon as I pick up the van from the dealership.  He’s such a good boy and it doesn’t seem to bother him so I plan to keep him rf’ing as long as possible.  My goal was 18 months and now I’m thinking until the AAP recommended age 2. Lauren was such a different story, I think she was 1 year and 1 second (and of course 20 pounds+) when we turned her around.

IMG_3286IMG_3292

It’s another fantastically gorgeous day in March (?!)  Here are a couple of pics of Jack trying on a hat (getting outgrown clothing ready to sell) and hanging out at ECFE.  It’s probably time to replace my P&S camera.  I wish Sprint wouldn’t have upgraded my phone (to one with a crappier camera) or I would have just used my evo4g camera instead.

IMG_3287

No comments:

Post a Comment