Saturday, September 29, 2012

Homecoming!

20120929_11520620120929_115243

We’ve lived here for what, 6 years now and have yet to attend a Homecoming at both Kevin AND my Alma mater? Sad and pathetic, I have no excuse.  That all changed this year.  I have to admit, we were in it mainly for the free pancake breakfast.  I’ve heard stories about it, and boy, it did not disappoint.  There were pancakes a flyin’ through the air (yes, they throw them at you) and my kids both ate their weight in pancakes and sausages.  I was actually quite fearful that the pancakes were going to come barreling back out of Lauren’s tummy (as that has a tendency to happen when she over eats.)  Add to that all of the candy from the homecoming parade and I was fearful, but we got lucky! It was a gorgeous day outside and now that we know how fun it is for the kids, we will definitely be back again next year (and maybe we’ll stay for the game.)

No comments:

Post a Comment