Sunday, September 2, 2012

Waterpark weekend

 

DSCN1899

After I got back from my race, it was time to pack up the family and head to the waterpark hotel in Waseca for a night.  We did a little back to school shopping and enjoyed the waterpark for the day.  (Yes, Kevin has a black eye.  No, I didn’t give it to him, LOL!  It’s from kung-fu/wrestling.  He took an elbow… I think.)

DSCN1907DSCN1908

DSCN1909

Jack was able to enjoy the tube waterslide (finally) during this visit. Boy oh boy, did he LOVE it. He was all “more more more” (in sign language since he doesn’t talk a ton yet.) Here’s a fun before/during/after sequence. I have to admit, I had as much fun as he did going down the slides.

DSCN1929DSCN1920

Lauren loved the body slide this time.  Since she isn’t quite a reliable swimmer yet, we just stood at the bottom to help her swim to the steps.

DSCN1933

Kisses from the beanitude.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun,love your kisses Lauren.
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete