Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A little bathroom work

IMG_5574

Jack helped me change the knobs in the bathroom today.  All that is left is the faucet and light fixture (and those projects are waiting for my dad since he knows more about those types of things.)

IMG_0088IMG_0127  Before                                                                                   After

IMG_0090IMG_0136

IMG_0126IMG_0128

Yes, I have a thing for geometrical patterns of varying colors.  The turnaround time on the bathroom was about 2 days and I did it pretty much by myself (Kevin did help to hang the new towel fixtures.)  I painted one wall blue and then put another coat of the same tan color on a wall that needed refreshing (honestly the other 2 walls could use refreshing as well, it’s on my list.)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure my little monkey was a big help. It turned out wonderful.The pictures do not do it justice.
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete