Wednesday, July 2, 2014

On the road again

IMG_3248 IMG_3250

Some light reading I picked up for the drive home (Kevin insisted upon donuts even after we’d had breakfast and the curb was line with so many of those machine things where they have the magazines inside.)  Jack’s first nap of the day.  It was probably somewhere around Kansas or Missouri.

 IMG_3258IMG_3259 IMG_3260

A bunch of random pics that spoke to me at the time.  I think the Kearney one made me think of Oregon trail in Elementary school.  Kevin was kind enough to drive the ENTIRE drive home (as long as I was the one to service the children’s needs.)  I think it was a good trade off. :)

IMG_3265

The pic I sent to Tiny to let her know we had arrived home.  We chose not to leave Texas quite so early this time so we did get home a bit later, but it worked out well as the kids *eventually* fell asleep.  Lauren conked out first and Jack was the hold out (as usual.)  It’s probably because he’ll nap during the drive (unlike his sister.)

No comments:

Post a Comment