Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Randoms

IMG_3455 IMG_3457

With all of the free time I’ve had this week I managed to water treat the play set, paint a couple of walls and bake some cookies.  Jack needs to visit the grandparents while Lauren is at science day camp more often. Woot Woot!  Oh, and I randomly ran into my Grandpa Jack today at the grocery store.  He was getting new tires on his vehicle.  So I went through the grocery store again, this time with him.

IMG_3450 IMG_3452 IMG_3453

Here’s Lauren on the wall at science camp.  My painting project (looks a million times better on those two walls!) Also, after dropping Lauren at science camp I took my bike for a ride on a trail I’d never gone on before (and got a good look at the giant tire man/swing on the highway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment