Monday, August 9, 2010

Daddy Blogging: Getting told on stinks!

Hey everyone, Kevin here.  I just had to share this story from last night because it was too funny.  Lauren told on me.  Perfect tone of voice just like you would imagine any kid telling on his little brother.

Yesterday Lauren was playing and I decided to brush up on my Super Mario Brothers skills, so I hopped onto the Nintendo Wii and started playing.  After about 30 seconds Lauren decided that she wanted to watch TV.  I told her that she needed to wait until I was done playing the board I was on.  And since she kept talking to me, I died a few times and restarted the level.  Finally, she yelled up the stairs: “Moooooooom, Daddy isn’t sharing the TV!”

Of course, then I had to get off the TV.  Getting told on really stinks.

1 comment: