Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lauren & Daddy Blog: It’s Donut time!

Today we had a great idea: let’s make some donuts!  My daddy got a donut making machine from his special mommy and her secret recipe for yummy moist cake donuts that aren’t greasy and taste great with coffee.  And guess what…I got to help daddy make them.  Here I am holding the recipe card and breaking some eggs for daddy.

IMG_0181 IMG_0182

Next I got to stir some eggs and sugar and measure out some flour.  Daddy helped me a little bit with this part. 

IMG_0183 IMG_0184

Here I am watching butter melt in the microwave and stirring up the finished batter.

IMG_0185 IMG_0186

And now for the best part…licking the spoon and eating the finished donuts.

IMG_0188 IMG_0191

Big thanks to Georgie for giving that donut machine to daddy so I could eat these delicious donuts.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time with daddy. That was very nice of daddy to let you help.
    Love
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are helping daddy make donuts Lauren, hope you will learn to like them like your daddy does. Have one for me too. Love to all.
    G. Georgie

    ReplyDelete