Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Singin’ in the rain

IMG_0267 

Lauren decided that she needed to help Daddy put together the new deck furniture.  We sold our other set because it just wasn’t heavy duty enough for our windy weather.  We also didn’t use the table and chairs as much as we thought so we went with some deep seating instead.  Unfortunately, it started to sprinkle during the process.  Lauren didn’t mind though, a little raingear goes a long way.  I’m going to be so sad when it’s time (which it is right now) to sell this rain coat and boots.  They were super hard to find (I never did find the matching umbrella) and we just loved them.  I guess it’s time to start searching for her next set.

IMG_0273 IMG_0280

Later tonight, while Lauren and I were playing dollhouse I took a picture of myself (why I had my camera with me downstairs is anybody’s guess.)  She then wanted her picture taken too, but wouldn’t stand still for me to take it.  Believe it or not, this is the best I could do.  At least her hair is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment