Friday, June 3, 2011

Tough love

IMG_7451IMG_7466

…or rough love.  Either way, it’s what Lauren provides for Jack on a daily basis.  She is frequently wrestling with him or snuggling him into oblivion.

IMG_4008IMG_7497

I wish I had something poignant or memorable to say.  Unfortunately, I’m a person of few spoken words and even fewer written words.  As you know, I have a penchant for recreating photos with Jack that we took with Lauren.  Here is another for your enjoyment.  The original was taken of Lauren after a trip to the Waseca waterpark and was written about here (on the original blog.)  Lauren was about 12.5 months old when the picture was taken and Jack is about 11.5 months old in his.

IMG_4009IMG_7514

These seem to tug on my heartstrings a bit more.  Perhaps it’s because you can see the amazing growth in the beanitude between the two?  I feel like I should point out that this wasn’t my idea.  In fact, after I took Jackson’s photo in the sink, Lauren started to climb the counter to get into the sink for hers.  She just assumed I wanted her pic too (I have her trained well, eh?)

1 comment:

  1. omg that is to funny. Such a cute picture and amazing how fast they grow!
    Love Gaga

    ReplyDelete