Sunday, November 6, 2011

Outtakes

IMG_1141IMG_1147IMG_1156

It’s been said, that I like to have pictures taken of the family.  It has also been over a year since we’ve had professional shots taken (no, the every-few-months sittings at sears do NOT count.)  I scoped out this gorgeous location late in summer and just knew it would be what I wanted come fall.  What I didn’t account for, was that the photographer I wanted to use, (someone new to me) was going to be out of the country until Christmas leaving me back at square one.  I procrastinated/told myself I was just going to skip it this year until it was too late to book someone else.  Then, I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands.  Armed with my DSL-R a tripod and the burst self timer mode we set off. (Sidenote: I need to buy a remote shutter release for my camera so I can just push the button when we are ready.)  It was windy and freezing cold after church, but we braved the elements.  Here are some of the outtakes.

IMG_1171IMG_1270 FuseIMG_1187IMG_1252

The two better ones will be featured on our Christmas card this year….coming to a mailbox near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment