Sunday, November 13, 2011

Waterpark weekend

IMG_2878IMG_2886IMG_2889IMG_2895

IMG_2898IMG_2903

We went to the Great Serengeti waterpark again this weekend.  I chose not to bring my good camera so I wasn’t able to get very good photos of Lauren on the waterslides.  She had a blast though.  I think between Kevin and I we must have gone down the tube slide at least 50 times. 

IMG_2910IMG_2915IMG_2916

Jack also enjoyed the water a bit more than the last time he was swimming in a pool (over the 4th of July.) 

Unfortunately, we had the great pleasure of having a room beside some people that were in a wedding party and decided to have the after-party in their hotel room.  Needless to say some unpleasant words may have been exchanged and their disturbances caused many calls by many different rooms to the front desk.  We were comp’d the room in the end, but it was still a pain.  If the noise is at a level that will wake Lauren from her coma (I mean slumber) then you know it’s serious business.  In other better news, we shopped at the Outlet mall near the hotel and Kevin found some great clothes and the kids were also a little bit spoiled.  Where’s the love for this mama?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the suit! So cute! I can't wait for Abbey to wear her (1st of 3 of them) in January!!

    ReplyDelete