Saturday, November 19, 2011

Poor Jack sprout

IMG_1404IMG_1405 

When I typed this blog entry title I had a song from the musical Oklahoma in my head.  Bonus points if you can actually figure out the song I’m thinking of.  Anywho….poor Jack was super sick this week.  He had Roseola and his fever was quite scary (and only being kept at a not-scary temperature with ibuprofen).   He spend the majority of the week in his jammies and took two naps/day on a few of the days (that’s when you know it’s serious!)

3 comments:

  1. Poor guy,its no fun being sick. all though he is way better then Lauren is when she is sick. Think Jack needs to ask santa for a robe in blue!
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jud is dead, poor Jud Fry is dead! Poor John Shamp playing Jud! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAhaha Mindy, you are correct. Obviously you would know that, you were there too. :) I can still see him in that red flannel shirt.

    ReplyDelete