Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jack’s sweet ‘do

IMG_3419

This fantastic picture is slightly reminiscent of a mug shot (which hopefully my sweet boy will never have.)  However, I wanted to show off his sweet new hair do to you so it will have to do.  I let Kevin take Jack to get a trim all by himself (trusting, eh?  Don’t worry I threatened him before he left.  He knew better than to come back with something that would be unsatisfactory to me.)  It was just a basic trim up but it looks quite nice so we’ll definitely have to take him back there again.  However, I’m contemplating cosmetology school  so we can save some money (this boy grows hair FAST!)

1 comment:

  1. Its so cute,and you should do that. Can work out of your home and set your own hours. Plus it would save me a lot of money.lol
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete