Friday, April 27, 2012

Last day

IMG_3847IMG_3849

Today, was Kevin’s last day @MSU.  It’s the end of an era and I’m fairly sad about it.  It was the job that not only brought us to Mankato and to my alma mater, it was the beginning of our marriage and of a whole slew of life changes.  I’m not going to lie and say that I won’t miss it, because I will.  I’m not even really sure what Kevin’s new job all entails (or even what his job title is.)  However, I know that he is beyond excited as it was the one job that would tempt him to leave higher ed and there were so many people that were slobbering over this job when it posted.  Congrats to my sweetie!  Now the “face cake” with the terrible pic on it, that’s just fantastic.  I guess the even tried to cake wreck it, but the people didn’t follow through.  Jack also enjoyed the sweet goodness.  Lauren couldn’t make it to the celebration as she was at pre-school and they were practicing for their “parent day” program.

No comments:

Post a Comment