Thursday, November 18, 2010

The anatomy of a roll

Houston: we have a roller!  Jack *finally* rolled from tummy to back last Friday while I was at a work meeting.  I was very disappointed to have missed it, but knew it would happen again eventually.  Finally, he did it again today.  Luckily, I had the camera in hand to document it.

IMG_1101

IMG_1102

IMG_1103

IMG_1104

IMG_1107IMG_1108

Lauren decided that she needed to try her hand at taking pictures with my camera next.  They didn’t turn out quite as nicely as they do when she’s using her own camera, but she’s catching on.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Jackson,Gaga's so proud of you! You are growing up way to fast. Lauren those were nice pictures you took!
    Love
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jack! I knew you had it in you.

    ReplyDelete