Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jack is 4.5 months old

 

Today, Jack is 4 1/2 months old.  He had his well baby check this past Monday and I just realized that I forgot to post the information.  Overall, it was a good visit.  He didn’t receive the standard immunizations at this appointment because he had been running a fever.  We’ll probably go back next Thursday when Lauren’s at school to get them then.  Jack (and Lauren too) has a new pediatrician and I just can’t say enough wonderful things about her.  I really feel like she takes the time to listen and cares.  I was especially pleased that she remembered our issues/questions from last time and remembered to follow up with us on how they were going.   Maybe that’s what doctors are supposed to do, but it hasn’t been my experience in the past, so I’m very pleased with our new choice.

Height: 25” (55%)

Weight: 16lb 8oz (81%)

Head: 17” (76%)

IMG_0950

No comments:

Post a Comment