Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snow-turday

IMG_1037 IMG_1038

Lauren was sooo excited to wake up to about 6 inches of snow on the ground this morning.  I knew it was coming, but didn’t expect so much so quickly.  All in all I’d say we got about a foot of  the heavy and wet kind of snow. 

IMG_1041

Yes, my poor son is wearing a pink snowsuit.  It was Lauren’s (and a hand-me-down for her too, it’s getting a ton of love!)  Someday, he’ll hate me for these pictures of him in a girly snowsuit,  but for the amount it will be used this winter, I wasn’t going to go buy him a more boyish one.  So, please accept my apologies in advance Jackson, I hope when you’re a big boy wearing pink is still cool, because I like and (and your Daddy looks nice in pink too!)

IMG_1044

We had a new neighbor move in.  She’s a hot single young thing so of course the mayor and deputy mayor of the cul-de-sac had to step in and help the “damsel in distress.”    Phil & Kevin had her driveway plowed in like 10 minutes flat.  How do I get quick non-complaining service like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment