Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas rejects

IMG_1165 IMG_1172IMG_1180 IMG_1192

Don’t mock my terrible photo faces, these were the funny rejects.  Trying to take your own pictures for a Christmas card sucks.  Hire a photographer.  P.S. My mom is not a qualified photographer. LOL!  She’ll do in a pinch (and did) but it isn’t recommended.  This photo shoot is what finally put me over the edge into the I NEED a digital SLR camera instead of I just want one really really really badly.  I sure hope Santa brings me one, I’ve been very very good this year!

On the bright side, the Christmas cards have been designed and ordered.  They’re on their way to snowy MN as I type.   I’m super excited to see them IRL as I’m trying out a new company this year.  Look for one in a mailbox near you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment