Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday in Duluth

IMG_1955085

Today was a fun day.  I got to do a little shopping while the kids stayed behind with the grandparents and Kevin.  I also got a real tour of John’s workshop and “we” made a couple of beautiful projects.  Lauren even got to help varnish my new tealight holder while I was shopping.  I came back to find Lauren sleeping on
Grandma Pat’s lap.  Lauren didn’t take a nap when we laid her down to rest but fell asleep to “grandma’s magic fingers” (as she called them.)

IMG_1958019

We also visited with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Helen.  Jack had a fun time and so did Lauren.  Grandpa Bob was able to play and interact with both kiddos quite well.  We’re very pleased to see his progress as it’s been 6 months since we last seen him.  Then, Kev and I went out for dinner with our friends Gregg & Chayme.  It’s a delicious tradition to go to our favorite Mexican restaurant with them every time we visit.  I was excited to drink a margarita the size of my head.

IMG_1960

No comments:

Post a Comment