Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentines

IMG_2236IMG_2246IMG_2250

Tonight, Lauren and I assembled her Valentines for her pre-school classmates.  I’m fairly certain that I went a little nutso with this project and maybe should have kept it simpler, but I was excited, what can I say?

IMG_2260IMG_2264

The assembly was the last part of many many steps.

IMG_1612

First, we took about 75 millions pictures to get “THE” picture (this above one isn’t it.)  Then, I had to figure out how to use photoshop (ok, still working on that.  I used a template for the card and it was hard enough to figure out how to insert the darn photo) to make the actual card.   After they were printed, (2 per 4x6 photo as a cost saver) I had to slice them with the exact-o knife and insert the sucker.

IMG_2271

Get it?  It looks like she’s handing you the sucker.

IMG_2294

Here they are.  The little heart that she signed her name on is on the backside of the valentine card.  I sure hope her friends think it’s cute.  If not, at least we had fun counting out the treats and stuffing them in the bag.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute valentines Lauren,you done a super job.
    Looks like you and mommy had a fun time.
    Happy Valentines day sweetheart!
    Love you
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a CUTE Idea and of course you didn't go overboard...it is the thought that counts..I bet she loves them as much as you do...oh and to answer your question...we do have the pool/patio area screened in from bugs and there is a children protection fence around the pool... :-)

    ReplyDelete