Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Playdate

IMG_1858IMG_1860IMG_1864

Today wasn’t necessarily meant to be a playdate, but it was a great one for Lauren.  I packed up the kids this morning and braved the cold so I could finally go to a Matilda Jane trunk show.  I’ve been ordering the clothes for years now, but have never went to an actual show (just ordered from someone who was hosting a show.)  Lauren had a blast playing with Katie (and was super good about trying on the clothes when I asked her to.)  I had fun talking with Katie’s mommy Kari and gossiping about clothing with the trunk keeper. 

IMG_1856

Here is one of the fun and funky outfits that were available.  (PS Carrie these are the Audrey’s!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you posted a pic of this outfit!!! How could I NOT get the Audrey's?! :)

    ReplyDelete