Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jack’s first Matilda Jane

IMG_4030IMG_4059

So, y’all know that I just love Matilda Jane clothing for my little beanitude, but did you know that they occasionally make little boy pieces (mighty acorns) and some unisex stuff too?  Well I just couldn’t resist these adorable “straightee” pants (man-pri instead of capri, LOL) and bought a pair for the whole family (minus Kev, who for some silly reason, said “Thanks but no thanks.” HAHAHA!)  So both Lauren and Jack have this t-shirt and pants/capris and I just love them.  Jack decided to ham it up for the cameras and show off his newfound crawling ability.  He *just* started today.  He’s been army crawling/scooting for some time now, but is finally picking his heavy old belly up off the floor and (occasionally) crawling properly.

IMG_4043IMG_4047IMG_4071

1 comment:

  1. Love Jacks little grin, he is saying what can I get into next!

    ReplyDelete