Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lauren’s spring program

IMG_4297IMG_4300IMG_4301

                                    Before                                         Gaga walks in the door                                      After

Apparently, I’m just chopped liver.  The spring program was not in the church and that was a very poor decision that I don’t think they will repeat.  There was nowhere near enough room for everyone and the lighting was terrible in the gym.  My pictures are pretty much pure garbage, but oh well.

IMG_4348IMG_4376IMG_4335IMG_4469IMG_4479IMG_4481

They sang some adorable songs and recited some bible verses.  It was short and sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry misty,Oh Lauren you made Gagas day! I was just as happy to see you,I love you so much my sweetheart.You done a great job at your program,I am so proud of you :)
    Love Gaga

    ReplyDelete