Monday, May 23, 2011

Baaaaaabies everywhere!

IMG_6450IMG_6460

I got to watch the Larson kiddos for a little while today so mama could run to the doctor.  I was super excited and nervous (that’s a lot of kids!)  Luckily, Thomas slept the entire time.  Jack, who was supposed to be napping, did not.  Lauren tried her best to keep Helen happy (which involved giving her every toy she could find, even her precious Monk.)  Helen was not very interested, however.  Lauren did ask to hold her (which is something she never asked to do with Jack, so maybe she’s more adjusted to life as a big sister now?)

IMG_6454IMG_6473

Mark and Lauren pretty much entertained themselves leaving me to the two unhappy ones.  Boy was I relieved to see Phil come home.  Kudos to you, twin mamas (and I sure do know a lot of you!)  Meanwhile, I’m calling the clinic for a quick little surgery.

2 comments:

  1. So cute and Lauren was such a good helper.I remember a time you wanted twins really bad!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she parted with Monk? She must really want to be a good host!

    ReplyDelete