Friday, May 6, 2011

I’m NOT crabby!

IMG_5362

Well, actually,mommy begs to differ (occasionally.)

IMG_5384IMG_5417IMG_5423

Jack says, “I think we’re done here, bubye.”

IMG_5426

Finally, our first capri pants day of the year. 

IMG_2270IMG_2271

We had some lunch at target (first time ever.)  It was fun and the kids enjoyed it.  Lauren was especially please that I let her have chocolate milk instead of white.

IMG_2272IMG_2274

Then, we did a little shopping and a little playing.  Jack had fun motoring around the play area chasing Lauren and me.

2 comments:

  1. Have to ask...are those veggie crisps Jack is eating...Collin doesn't like the Organic Wheat teething biscuits so I need more healthy snack ideas for him.... :-) we like the baked chicken nuggets at Target and Nattie of course LOVES the sugary carmel to dip the apples in too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pajama pictures so cute!
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete