Monday, May 16, 2011

White pants?

IMG_6149IMG_6159

Yes, I bought my almost 4 year old white denim capri pants.  Am I a moron?  Yep!  I did buy this set (new with tags) at a consignment sale at a deep discount though, so I don’t feel too badly that she’s surely going to trash them.  As I type this they are sitting in a sink of bleach and water.  Unfortunately, I didn’t take into account how hard sand and water is to get out of something white.  She had a run in with her flooded sandbox (of which I can’t wait to get rid of, who would have thought a sandbox with a lid would have more flooding problems than one without a lid?)

IMG_6172

I found their similar expressions in this one funny.  Lauren asked me to take a picture of her and Jack and then gave me *this* smile.  Stinker!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren, you are right in style.....cute as ever..
    Looks like you and Jack have a lot of fun together. Many lovely photo's of all of you.
    Hugs.
    Grandma Georgie

    ReplyDelete