Saturday, January 14, 2012

I ♥ ?

IMG_2670IMG_2675IMG_2677

These pics didn’t turn out quite how I had envisioned. The kids (well Lauren) loves to match her brother. When we saw these jammies at the Gap Kevin and I had a good laugh about who should have which pair. We thought it would be perfect. Boy were we wrong. Lauren threw a hissy fit that hers did not say I love mommy. Jack? Well, he didn’t really give a rip either way. He was happy to have a full belly, a fresh diaper and a clean warm body (as he just had a bath.)

IMG_2693

Things were better with Lauren after a good night’s rest. Wish I could say the same for myself. Strep sucks! I’m so very thankful that Kevin was able to take a day off and then had a long weekend so I could suffer in peace instead of on kid duty.

1 comment:

  1. U should have known,she always crys for you. They are really cute Pajamas thow.
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete