Thursday, January 19, 2012

An off day

IMAG0491IMG_2743

Everything about Jack was a bit off today.  Lauren started gymnastics again today and he was extremely frustrated that he couldn’t go out there and play.  Nothing was working to distract him (not his favorite toy and not even a snack!)  Then, he woke up from his nap crabby and inconsolable.  He just sat in my lap and cried.  Then, once he calmed down he played for awhile and then refused to walk.  After about 20 minutes of me freaking out, he was back to walking again.  Weirdness I tell you!  Kevin has a sinus infection so I left them two at home to snuggle while Lauren and I went to enjoy open playtime at ECFE.

IMAG0492IMAG0494 

This picture is all kinds of wrong.  I worry for Lauren’s college years. :)

IMG_2746IMG_2751

We returned from open playtime to find this.  Daddy napping while Jack is wholly entertained by the iPod.  Great parenting, Kevin!  I suppose I shouldn’t complain though, Lauren and I were allowed out of the house without the crabby boys so it’s all good.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look,and Lauren is so cute in her glasses,beads and hat!
    Love
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete