Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lauren’s first eye exam

IMG_3025IMG_3027

Today, we made the drive to Windom to have Lauren’s eyes examined by my good friend Michael.  Lauren didn’t pass her screening at the doctor and when we had asked her what time it was one evening she couldn’t read the numbers on the clock (from across the room.)  So, we were concerned and her pediatrician suggested an eye exam since she passed the screening in one eye and not the other.

IMG_3030

I can’t believe it, but I forgot to take a picture of her with Michael (silly me!)  Anyhow, the exam went well and she is fine.  Her one eye was, in fact, weaker than the other (very slight correction.)  However, at this age they don’t typically do anything about it.  Michael said it should either correct itself or get worse to the point where she will need corrective lenses. (bummer, here’s hoping she’ll be like her mommy and daddy and not need glasses until her 20’s.)  We also made the trip to Windom a 2-fer and I got my hair cut (a lot!) and colored (new colors.) Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. Thats hope she dont need glasses for a very long time.
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete