Friday, February 7, 2014

80’s day

IMG_1686IMG_1687

I received an email yesterday saying that today for the 400 club (reading incentive program) the kids could dress from their favorite decade.  I immediately had visions of poodle skirts, bobby socks, saddle shoes and a super high pony tail with a scarf in it.  Unfortunately, with LESS THAN 24 hrs notice, that isn’t a look that *even I* am capable of making happen.  I stress the even I as I’ve been known to make things show up from thin air.  It wasn’t for lack of trying, but unfortunately, my sewing skills just weren’t to be trusted with this one.  So, enter the 80’s.  Super easy peasy!!  Everything out there today already looks like it’s from the 80’s anyway, it just needs a little accessorizing and the right hairstyle. VOILA!

IMG_1688

Honestly, the crimped hair totally MAKES the outfit.  I think we should bring the side pony and the crimper back Lauren.  You and me girlie, we can make it happen!

1 comment:

  1. And a fine job you done. It is very cute.
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete