Saturday, February 15, 2014

What a skier!

IMG_1710IMG_1713IMG_1719

I’m so proud of Lauren’s progress this year.  Last year she was bombing the hill with minimal control (which is ok for Mt. Kato, she ran into problems on Spirit Mt thought.) This year, she is amazing!  She is great at making nice wide turns and keeping it under control.  Today, after her lesson, I skied with her for a few hours and it was a lot of fun.  We got to ski with her friend Harper (and her big sister and mama as well.)  I have some super cute videos of them having a great time together (and one of them crashing into each other, which was just a little humorous.) I think we’re going to have a little skier on our hands and I couldn’t be more thrilled for the fun trips we can take in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment